Beltrami County HRA In-House
Rehabilitation Loan Program
The Beltrami County HRA has created an In-House Rehabilitation Loan Program to assist low to moderate income households make necessary repairs to their homes to keep their home safe, healthy and affordable.
- Higher loan-to-value ratio than traditional lending loan products
- 3% fixed interest rate for the life of the loan
- Maximum loan amount is $15,000
- Monthly payment amount will be based on household’s ability to pay, with a maximum debt-to-income ratio of 40% (45% for well, septic or heating improvements). Minimum monthly payment allowed by program is $50 and maximum is $200, actual payment amount will vary depending on individual borrower circumstances.
- Maximum repayment term will be 20 years