Recommended for every first time home buyer and also required for some lending programs!
Once upon a time, buying a home was simple. Today, the game has changed. Whether you’re buying for the first time or the fifth, you need to be savvier and more proactive. With homebuyer education, you can be. It’s not just about buying a home—it’s about staying in it. Research shows that informed homebuyers are successful homeowners. Attend this class to learn more about how to prepare for becoming a Homeowner.
Topics covered include:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of becoming a Homeowner
- Understanding and improving credit scores
- Introduction to various lending products
- Real Estate 101
- Understanding the closing process
- Life as a Homeowner
- Various key speakers are invited from the banking, real estate, and housing industry that will be able to answer any questions you might have.
- Please check with your local school district for dates and times.
- How to develop a spending plan
Homestretch is also offered through area Community Education.
Please check with your local school district for dates and times.