Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
Headwaters Regional Development Commission
- Headwaters Regional Development Commission (HRDC) operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with HRDC.
- For more information on HRDC civil rights program, and the procedure to file a complaint, contact (218) 333-6532; email: [email protected]; or visit our administrative office in Bemidji at 403 4th St NW. Suite 310 Bemidji MN, 56601 . Kent Ehrenstrom can be contacted as well at [email protected] or (218) 755- 6555.
- The contact information for MnDOT is: Title VI Specialist, Minnesota Department of Transportation, Office of Civil Rights, Mail Stop 170, 395 John Ireland Blvd., St. Paul, Minnesota 55155-1899,
- Phone: (651) 366-3322 or Fax: (651) 366-3129
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with Minnesota Department of Human Rights 190 E. 5th St., Suite 700 Saint Paul, MN 55101, (651)-296-5663
- Persons with limited English proficiency may contact (218) 755-4096.